Graphics / web designer with four
years experience designing and building web sites and additional experience
in print layout, desires to share her creative, organizational, and communications
talents with the team at MITH investigating the meeting place of digital technology
|3D Studio Max
||Digital Art & Photography
||Dreamweaver (Including Style Sheets and Templates )
||Director & Lingo
|Windows 95, 98,NT
Web Developer - Consultant
Interstitial Cystitis Network, www.ic-network.com,
Santa Rosa, CA (9/2000 - 2002)
- Designed Bladder Health Network
site infrastructure and currently building site in Dreamweaver.
- Provided site maintenance and
updating for client site www.renbrown.com
- Edited and created written content,
illustration, graphic and layout for online educational materials
- Built pages from templates for
international sections of the IC Network.
Art At The Source www.artatthesource.org,
Sonoma County, CA (1/2000 - 2002)
- Created an online version of the
printed artists' catalog using Dreamweaver, DeBabilizer, Photoshop and ImageReady/Fireworks.
- Built the site to accommodate
the users need to navigate the information effectively. o Maintained and updated
the site with the new artists' material.
- Coordinated volunteers working
on domain & isp decision-making, and update tasks on the web site.
Web Master, Web Designer
Sebastopol Center For The Arts www.sebarts.com,
Sebastopol, CA (10/1997 - 2002)
- Developed substantial web site,
created and edited content, and graphics with HTML and Photoshop.
- Maintained, updated, and expanded
the site on a quarterly basis for 2 ½ years www.seb.org/comm/org/cfa/index.htm
with Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
- Coordinated staff materials and
board education on the web site and domain names.
- Currently redesigning GUI and
infrastructure of site and rebuilding it in Dreamweaver with Photoshop Illustrator
and Image Ready.
Brian Kreck Computer Consulting, www.kreck.com,
Santa Rosa, CA (11/2000 - 2/2001)
- Designed sites for clients using
and HTML (www.sommervineyards.com).
- Meet with clients and estimated
site work, filled out project timelines, emailed clients.
- Supported other designers with
graphics, text entry, Illustrator work, online database and SQL entry (www.nelsonvineyards.com).
Web Production Assistant
PBHS Web Design, www.pbhs.com,
Santa Rosa, CA (2/2000 - 5/2001)
- Provided assistance to designers
by developing and updating graphic elements (www.peri-eau.com).
- Processed incoming visual and
textual content including entry, editing, scanning, and graphics adjustment
with Photoshop 5.5/ImageReady, HTML, Go Live (www.oralsurgerygroup.com).
- QA, fixed rollovers and tables,
uploaded files, maintained complex file structures, and submitted to search
engines using Fetch and BeFound.
Web Designer, Consultant
Nadja Masura Web Designs, www.nadjaart.com,
Rohnert Park, CA (10/1999 - 2002)
- Client site including research,
design, construction and maintenance for independent film's web site www.travelingfaster.com
later became an Executive Producer & Cinematographer for the digital film
Traveling Faster Than The Speed of Light - Verdandi Productions
- Built a site for sculptor Tony
using Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
- GUI concept design for Commercial
- Design concept for Raspberry Media
- Site for client Diane Masura Rau
built with HTML and Photoshop www.jps.net/radioman/diane/index.htm.
- Current Projects include Russ
Powell Information Architect and Studio BE Theater which can be found at www.nadjaart.com/nweb.htm
- Developed Website and Print catalogue
with client www.ashiveringrose.com
- Web Intern at Science Interchange:
GUI design for text heavy web site
- Graphics Intern with Lee Weisman
Graphics: layout, Pagemaker, Photoshop, web
- Digital Artist/Photographer: gallery,
studio, collections, freelance, press
- Group Project College of Marine:
Marine Mammal Center Fundraising CD
- Group Project: Occidental Community
- Working with teams/ communications:
Volunteer Coordinator SCA, Literary Arts Committee, Citizen Diplomacy, Public
Speaking, and Directing
1999 Associate in Sciences Degrees
Multimedia: Authoring & Integration and Graphics Design, College
1996 Masters Degree, Theatre (Research & Literature), University of Michigan,
1994 Bachelors Degree with honors in Theatre Arts (Creative Writing minor),
University of Puget Sound
Member of North Bay Multimedia Association
Back to Project